Submissions

All submissions in these formats please: .pdf , Kindle, or print copy. If in print copy, I would appreciate it if the book was autographed by the author. I am not doing books that have a deadline at this time, unless the author wants to use my review to appear on the book itself. Please send all requests to: norachipleybarteau@att.net . If sending through snail mail, email me for my home address. Thank you!

January 11, 2011

Introduction

Hi, I name is Nora Barteau . I am 51 years old and live in Missouri. My passion is books and more books. I have started this blog because I want to help authors out by reading their work and then giving a review. I am also new to blogging, so if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to to let me know here. Welcome to my blog and to my life. I am here if you need someone to review your work, and thank you for the opportunity to do so.
http://norachipleybarteau.blogspot.com/2011/01/introduction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment