Submissions

All submissions in these formats please: .pdf , Kindle, or print copy. If in print copy, I would appreciate it if the book was autographed by the author. I am not doing books that have a deadline at this time, unless the author wants to use my review to appear on the book itself. Please send all requests to: norachipleybarteau@att.net . If sending through snail mail, email me for my home address. Thank you!

January 19, 2011

Immortalis Carpe Noctem
By Katie Salidas

I met Katie Salidas on Face book as a new and upcoming author. I felt she could not have chosen a better genre to get into at this time! It seems like the world has gone vamp crazy to the point people who were never fans of it, have been converted! I must admit, Maggie Shayne got me hooked with her series "Twilight" (the original for grownups) as she says. I have been reading and collecting the paranormal vampire/werewolf reads since. I am anxious about this new book coming on the scene by Katie! I plan on not only getting the E-book, but the printed copy as well because I am sure if this is as big of a success as I feel it will be, there will be others to follow in the series! So, let's all give her all the support we can. Every new author needs fans and people to help them get off to a great start! I can most assure you, you will not be sorry if you purchase this book! And please after you read it, come here and give your review whatever it may be. I am sure Katie would appreciate it so very much! Thanks!


Reviewed by
Nora Barteau
http://norachipleybarteau.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment